Hydrapres consists of highly qualified engineering crew that provides exceptional quality of stamped products. Continuous improvement and trainings assure a stable development of quality control team.
The quality of production in Hydrapres S.A is measured with:
- Hexagon CMM DEA Global Performance 7.10.7 coordinate measuring machine with measurement range of x:700 y:100 z:660,
- Maxim 3D coordinate measuring machine with measurement range of x:500 y:600 z:400,
- Axiom 2 3D coordinate measuring machine with measurement range of x:640 y:900 z:500.
This equipment allows for automatic measurement of produced parts according to designed measurement program with results given in an Excel file. Measurement reports are automatically imported into SnapLine software, which is performing statistical control and process analysis.
Quality Control also uses:
- MicroHite 600 height gage,
- Coating thickness gages,
- Electronic calipers and micrometers,
- Equipment designed for specific purposes (welding and pushed-in joint strength testing),
- New Mawro MS600 salt spray chamber for environmental testing of products.
The measurements made by the department of Quality Control are compliant with ISO/TS 16949 procedures. The production quality control is governed by the SPC, MSA, FMEA tools. Careful and thorough implementation of the procedures helps the company in completing PPAP documentation within agreed time span, furthermore it also supports project coordination and its completion with accordance to APQP methodology. The fact that the Hydrapres’ Quality Control team won 3rd place in 2011 and 2nd in 2012 at Polish Metrology Seminars, organized by Oberon 3D company, a leading Polish distributor of coordinate measurement equipment, is a proof of exceptional skills and qualifications in the field of measurement theory and practice of the Quality Control team.