Hydrapres S.A. - information clause.
Information clause on data processing Pursuant to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: RODO), inform that:
The purposes of processing personal data and the legal basis for processing.
The processing of your personal data will take place:
1. in order to present a catalog of services on the basis of interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and the RODO;
2. in order to implement our contract for the provision of services based on interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the RODO;
3. for archival (evidential) purposes that are the fulfillment of our legitimate interest in providing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO); for the purpose of identifying, investigating or defending against claims that pursue our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO);
4. to examine customer satisfaction that is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the RODO);
The period of storage of personal data.
1. Personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may appear, i.e. for 5 years from the end of the year in which the contract expired, including 3 years is the longest possible period of prescription. An additional year is in case of last-minute claims and delivery problems, and counting from the end of the year serves to determine one date of data deletion for contracts ending in a given year.
2. If the contract is not concluded within 6 months of submitting your offer, personal data related to conversations about this contract will be immediately removed, except for the data needed for direct marketing, provided that the consent for data processing has been expressed in this purpose.
3. The data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services will be processed until there is objection to their processing.
The right to access personal data.
4. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it and the right to limit its processing. In addition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, the right to data transfer and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
5. The right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the RODO.
7. Consequences of not providing personal data.
8. Providing your personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract, and failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude a cooperation agreement.
9. Recipients of data.
10. Personal data may be disclosed to other entities: our partners, that is companies we cooperate with by combining products or services.
11. Our subcontractors (processing entities) may also have access to the data, eg accounting, legal and IT companies, claims adjusters, contractors of claims handling services.
12. Transfer of data to a third country / international organization.
13. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
14. Automated decision making, profiling.
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.